Make your life easier when it comes to preventing unpleasant odor, urine stains and little granules of litter spread nearby your cat's litter box, using this specially designed mat fit for purpose!
What is the main problem cat owners face when cats use their litter box? Little granules spread over the house sometimes on carpets and furniture and urine stains, with unpleasant odours sometimes.
Those inconveniences can come to an end with this problem solver mat! It's multi-layer design will retain granules and liquids, avoiding them to be spread around the litter box and in nearby areas. If properly cleaned no odours will be harboured.
- Size: 45x30cm
- Soft honeycomb design and textured surface that catches litter granules off your cat's paws
- Litter granules fall through to the second layer instead of onto the floor
- Non-Toxic and BPA free, made of lightweight, durable and non-toxic EVA
- No pungent smell, eco-friendly and safe for you and your cat
- Doesn't harm cats paws due to soft structure
- Velcro design, easy to separate and wash
- Mat can be unfolded and rubbish removed lightly
- Bottom layer is coated with a unique laminated material that will not allow any liquid to go through (safeguards your hardwoods and carpets from urine stains)
- Easy to clean, this mat is waterproof and urine repellent, allowing easy cleaning under sink head, shower head, or shaking off
- Place mat on dry place, keep it away from fire
- Please do not wash on machine
- Colours: Black, Grey
- Package Content: 1 x cat litter mat
How to clean up the mat:
1:Tip or pour litters back into litter box
2: Vacuum off after use
3: Hose dirt off after use
4: Wash with cold water and then air dry, this will prevent harbouring odour causing bacteria
Please note that we only ship this item to the United States of America.
NOTE: Due to extremely high demand, delivery could take 1-2 weeks, however, many times your items will arrive much earlier! All our packages are sent with a tracking number so that you are able to check it every step of the way.
Please contact us on email@example.com if you have questions.
Thank you for your business! Have a blessed day :)